At Get Community, our media services are a great way to increase audience engagement. By offering expertise in ad options and services related to digital advertising, we provide our clients with different ways to connect to their consumers and influence their actions.
Some companies, however, might be more cautious about having an agency drive their advertising. This all comes down to trust! Building a relationship is an essential part of the process, and we want our future clients to know that we do not take that lightly. To ease your concerns, it is important to show what we do and why we are capable of handling your brand.
You may be asking what makes us different from other ad agencies? Well, there are no bots here! We are committed to being run by real people all the time, so clients know they will get the best experience possible. To do this, we give complete transparency. By providing each client with information on their ads’ performances, creating campaigns based on their wants and needs, answering their questions in a timely manner, and even stopping ads if they don’t work – we know their success is our success.
To paint more of a picture of what we do, take a look at our work with one of our clients, River Islands, a master-planned community in Lathrop, CA. Pay close attention to the way their engagement has grown while partnering with us!
This information covers January 2021 to March 2022 and is compared to the data from October 2019 to December 2020:
- There were 154k sessions—people clicking our client’s website—resulting in a 58% increase
- Out of those visits, 119.5k were users who had visited the website for the first time, a 63% increase from the previous year
- Users spent about 1:09 minutes on site, a reported 18% more than on our earlier data
- There was a 13% increase in the number of pages being viewed per session, with 2.10 being reported this year
- Our biggest success came with Newsletter Sign-Ups; these 865 interested parties resulted in a 172% surge
- “Request More Info” sign-ups did well, too; with 582 subscriptions, our client enjoyed an increase of 143%
Furthermore, we took a deep dive into our client’s campaigns to see which accumulated the most traffic. Here’s what we found:
- Dark posts—sponsored posts that show up on one’s feed—for Facebook and Instagram brought about the most sessions. The 68k sessions resulted in 304 Newsletter and Request More Info sign-ups
- Third-Party Native Ads, which are designed to blend with a certain webpage helped, our client acquire 2.5k sessions with an average of 2:39 mins on site and 87 new sign-ups
- The highest time on site was thanks to New Home Source, offering a direct link to the website from the masterplan listing. There were 1.08k sessions and an average of 5:12 mins on site, 5.45 pages per session, and 83 sign-ups.
Generating traffic to websites and Interest List and Newsletter sign-ups is highly important for home builders. To get to that point, we must look at building brand awareness, and social media is a highly effective platform that launches companies onto the digital map. There is so much content on Facebook, Instagram, and other sites, but if it’s organic, it’s likely to be hidden – that’s where paid content comes in! As we can see from the information above, paid social media posts are pretty successful because they are more visible. In fact, if you can push through an ad-heavy site, chances are more people will click that link.
These reported improvements prove our credibility as media consultants. Because of the relationship we have built with our clients, we’ve been able to bring a positive impact to their brands and drive more traffic to their sites. They play a leading role in these journeys, knowing exactly what is going on and seeing that we are dedicated to their victory.
Ads are continuously changing, and we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Different campaigns allow us to see which platforms perform best for various kinds of people. Whether it’s Facebook or Instagram, we guarantee that we will look at the trends and update content accordingly to keep brands up front at all times. By studying the changing methods and their success, keeping our clients in the loop at all times, and adjusting for the good of the brand, Get Community has been able to craft meaningful ads that can reach multiple audiences.
We would love to tell you more! Contact us today for more information on our advertising services.