It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nope, it’s a drone taking some fabulous photos of your community! We have previously touched on the use of drone photography in our blog post about GC Fly Tours, our new service that uses drones to capture stunning aerial photos of our clients’ homes, neighborhoods, and local areas of interest. However, we also recently released an exciting and informative episode of our Home Builder Happy Hour podcast, where we discussed these robotic flyers in more detail. We’ll give you a sneak peek of what to expect in Ep. 4, Drone Talk:
Visualizing Your Product
- Drones are a fantastic way to show the entirety of your product
- Drone footage keeps browsers on your website longer
- Homes with aerial images sell faster than homes with standard images
- GC Fly Tours includes embedded forms, virtual reality (VR) compatibility, Google Maps integration, and much more, making it one-of-a-kind in its field
Drones and the Law
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has recently provided a full set of rules for flying drones, making it much simpler to use them commercially
- Drone operators are required by the FAA to have a Part 107 License in order to fly drones commercially
- The FAA’s Operations Over People Rule was recently amended, allowing micro drones to operate over people if they meet certain specifications
We don’t mean to, um, drone on about drones, but there are just so many reasons to use them in your marketing strategy. If you liked these tidbits from our drone discussion, you can listen to the full episode of Home Builder Happy Hour here.
If you would like to learn more about how GC Fly Tours can provide your homebuyers with breathtaking views of their future homes, you can learn more about this service by visiting our website.